Download our locum self help guides:
- How to start looking for work
- How to make the most of Suffolk Locum Service
- Suffolk’s clinical systems
- Using your Smartcard
- Education, training and professional development
- Medical indemnity
- Appraisals and revalidation
- Looking after your health – GP health services
- Looking after your health – occupational health services
Lunch & Learn GP Education
We understand that you can’t always leave the surgery for learning events but have educational needs to fulfil. That’s why we offer a different type of educational event where you choose the subject or consultant and we’ll bring them to your surgery along with a tasty lunch to ensure minimum disruption to your working day.
The sessions are absolutely FREE. Find out more here.
GP Retention Scheme
A guide for GPs and Practices in Ipswich and East Suffolk and West Suffolk
For further information click here
GP update courses
Community Education Provider Network (CEPN)
CEPN supports the planning, education and training of our local primary care workforce.
CEPN is a multi-agency project developed to:
- Promote multi-professional learning
- Work across health and social care
- Support improvements in the quality of education
- Develop local education capacity
- Utilise workforce data
- Provide continued professional development
- Respond to and plan for local priorities and workforce needs
CEPN includes representatives from a variety of organisations all working together to tackle the recruitment crisis in primary care and develop the existing workforce.
Those organisations include members of Health Education England involved in training and workforce, the local CCGs, education providers, Suffolk GP Federation and, you, the local workforce.
Contact Phyllis Anderson, CEPN co-ordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Suffolk Locum Service is not acting as an Employment Agency or Employment Business under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
In partnership with: