Suffolk Locum Service gives practices access to an online bank of Suffolk locums – allowing them to advertise, book and invoice sessions.
There are no fees and by keeping the pool locally sourced you can reduce reliance on expensive agencies or out of area clinicians.
In time we also hope to extend the service to include other clinical staff including nurses.
Signing up for Suffolk Locum Service couldn’t be easier – just click here and follow the on screen instructions.
Once you have registered you can start to advertise the sessions that you have available.
You can also invite GPs you know to use the service, helping us to create a pool of locums that can be accessed by all users.
Key benefits include:
- Build direct connections with local GPs
- Prioritise particular GPs or advertise sessions openly to the whole pool
- All GPs pre approved by standards endorsed as exemplary by the CQC
- Compliance documents are permanently stored online
- Invoicing and timesheet calculation is simple with final approval from the practice
- Support to help with induction and ‘on boarding’
If you would like to know more about the service please email email@example.com
Suffolk locum Services were very quick to address our GP Locum requirements in an easy to use, effective and professional manner – this approach has not only inspired confidence, but generated the results we are looking for.
Terri Clare | Practice Manager | Mendlesham Medical Group
Suffolk Locum Service is not acting as an Employment Agency or Employment Business under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
In partnership with: