We have opportunities for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ANPs, UCPs) to work in our Urgent Care Services
Benefits of working in our Urgent Care Services
- Work across all three of our Urgent Care Services (Out of Hours, Emergency Department Streaming).
- Full training will be provided.
- You will have a familiar working environment, regardless of which urgent care service you are working in.
- We use SystmOne, giving you access to full patient records (subject to patient sharing preferences). EMIS Viewer is used for access to EMIS patient records.
- We have a good clinical skill mix comprising of Clinical Leads, Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Urgent Care Practitioners and Practice Nurses.
- You will be supported by our administrative team.
|Daytime and evening shifts||£38.00 per hour|
|Overnight shifts||£47.50 per hour|
|Bank holidays are enhanced – further information will be provided|
Our Urgent Care Services
We deliver the Suffolk GP Out of Hours Service as part of the new Integrated Urgent Care Service working with Care UK.
Our aim is to have as many local clinicians working in the service as possible.
GP+ is our extended access service. Clinics run from bases in Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Haverhill, Stowmarket, Wickham Market, Sudbury, Mildenhall and Newmarket.
Emergency Department (ED) Streaming is a primary care service co-located in the Emergency Departments at both Ipswich Hospital and West Suffolk Hospital. Patients are assessed by ED nurses and those who present with minor illness are then able to see a primary care clinician instead.< BACK TO VACANCIES