We have opportunities for Clinical Practitioners to work in our Urgent Care Services.
What is the role?
- To work across various locations in Suffolk across our three Urgent Care Services: GP+, ED Streaming and Out of Hours.
- Future opportunity to work within the Urgent Care Centre which is delivered in partnership with ESNEFT.
- To deliver a patient centred approach to treatment, always maintain a professional manner.
You will join our Urgent Care Service team, which is run by Suffolk GP Federation. We are a not-for-profit, community interest company and our main purpose is to support Primary Care across Suffolk, including support with working collaboratively and at scale. We also deliver a portfolio of NHS services across Suffolk and North East Essex, including Podiatry, Ultrasound, Diabetes, as well as Urgent Care Services including the Out of Hours face-to-face Service in Suffolk.
What are we looking for?
We will work alongside the successful candidate to ensure they are sufficiently inducted and trained; there will be regular constructive supervision in place. It is important to us that you feel safe and supported in the role.
- This role will require you to be a qualified nurse/paramedic.
- You are also required to have up to date knowledge and experience relevant to the role.
- You will need to possess a non-medical prescribing qualification in order to apply for this position.
This is a bank PAYE contract, with the opportunity to work across all three services which include weekdays, weekends, overnight shifts, and bank holidays.
- Daytime and evening shifts: £43.82 per hour (dependant on your qualification)
- Overnight shifts: £55.77 per hour
- Bank holidays are enhanced – further information will be provided.
What we can offer you:
- Work across all three of our Urgent Care Services.
- Future opportunity to work within the Urgent Treatment centre at Ipswich Hospital.
- Full training.
- A familiar working environment, with a supportive team.
- Use of SystmOne, giving you full access to patients records (subject to patient sharing preferences)
- A great team, with a mix of clinical skill which includes, Clinical Leads, Advance Clinical Practitioners and Practice Nurses.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975, and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested? Have questions? Just wondering? Please get in touch with Katie White – Recruitment Officer on email@example.com< BACK TO VACANCIES