Saxmundham Health seek an enthusiastic and driven individual who is keen to develop and extend the role of pharmacists within primary care. The role will be patient facing and include all aspects of medicines management across both long term conditions and acute presentations. You will work as part of highly skilled clinical team in your designated practice and within a wider multi-disciplinary team guiding them in innovative, cost effective prescribing alongside a holistic approach to care. Full details can be found in the Job Description.
Required qualifications and attributes:
- Masters Degree in Pharmacy (MPharm) or equivalent
- Registered with GPhC
- Member of RPS
- Evidence of recent CPD
- Independent prescriber status.
- Salary up to £55’000 Pro rata and dependent on experience.
- Effective interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate information to patients and careers in a clear and appropriate manner, using developed empathy skills
- Knowledge of medicines management issues across primary, acute and domiciliary care settings
- Understanding and appreciation of National and local policies.
- Professional approach to work demonstrating excellent interactive patient skills. Guided by professional code, accountable and responsible for own professional actions
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks to ensure urgent work is completed on time
We offer an exciting role with the opportunity to evolve and help shape the future landscape of primary care, whilst working in dynamic and stimulating environments. We are a dispensing practice, with an excellent reputation in the local community, situated in a desirable, rural setting. The successful candidate will also benefit from the NHS pension scheme, free staff parking, a supportive and friendly team as well as daily coffee breaks with colleagues.
Working Pattern: 20-25 hours per week
Closing Date: 31st August 2020
For further information, please contact Rebecca Stone, Practice Manager, via email email@example.com or phone 01728 602022.< BACK TO VACANCIES