Dispenser – Suffolk Primary Care
DISPENSER (Full/Part time hours considered)
DEBENHAM GROUP PRACTICE (Part of Suffolk Primary Care)
We are Suffolk Primary Care a Partnership of 8 practices that delivers care to 90,000 patients across Suffolk.
We are seeking a Dispenser to join our fabulous team at Debenham Group Practice covering Debenham, Otley and Grundisburgh Surgeries. We are a friendly, innovative and exciting GP practice which prides itself on outstanding patient care, excellent patient access and good systems to support our clinicians.
Qualified to NVQ level 2 or an equivalent dispensing qualification, dispensing experience and knowledge are preferred but not essential as training will be provided for the suitable candidate.
We use SystmOne and askmyGP to facilitate effective and efficient ways of working.
Suffolk Primary Care
SPC is an innovative partnership of GP Surgeries in Suffolk covering 130,000 patients. We share resources and work together to ensure patients continue to receive high-quality health care.
You would be working for an organisation focused on developing and nurturing staff and delivering excellent quality of care to our patients.
Shortlisting will take place on 13th December with interviews on 20th December.
The interview panel will consist of a minimum of 2 people.
Main duties of the job
The main purpose of the Dispenser is to ensure that the drugs and medicines are prepared efficiently, accurately and safely according to legal requirements, and respecting patient confidentiality at all times. To assist the Dispensary Manager in ensuring that effective financial and legal control of the dispensary is maintained
SPC is an innovative partnership of Suffolk GP surgeries. Doctors and practice staff share resources and work together to ensure patients continue to receive high quality healthcare. Suffolk Primary Care is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in employment. Applicants will ideally be fully vaccinated against Covid.
Benefits of working for SPC include:
- NHS Pension Scheme
- The NHS Pension Scheme is a defined benefits scheme
- Life insurance
- Family benefits including an adult dependents pension and childrens pension
- Ill health benefits
- 20% employer contribution
- Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- No deposit
- No credit check
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Servicing and tyres
- Breakdown cover
- Up to £2,000 contribution from SPC subject to conditions
- Proper Pay & Cost of Living Benefits
- Living Wage Foundation Accredited
- GP Remote Working
- Eye Care Vouchers Health Service Discounts
- Annual Leave – Minimum 33 days including bank holidays FTE with enhancements for long service
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity terms
- High street discounts through our own online portal
- Technology and Homewares Salary Sacrifice schemes with Currys and John Lewis
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Gym Salary Sacrifice Scheme