We have opportunities for GPs to work across our Urgent Care Services within Suffolk.
What is the role?
- To be responsible for the delivery of a safe and effective medical response for those in Suffolk accessing Urgent Care.
- To identify and provide the correct care and necessary treatment for patients to meet their needs.
- To provide comprehensive care to patients.
You will work within the Urgent Care Services; Out of Hours, ED Streaming and GP+, which are run by Suffolk GP Federation, a not-for-profit, community interest company. Our main purpose is to support Primary Care across Suffolk, including support with working collaboratively and at scale. We also deliver a portfolio of NHS services across Suffolk and North East Essex, including Podiatry, Ultrasound and Diabetes.
This is a bank PAYE or self-employed contract, offering you the flexibility to pick up shifts when convenient for you across weekday evenings, weekends and overnight.
- Daytime and evening shifts: £78.49 (PAYE), and £87.82 (Self-employed)
- Overnight shifts: £97.15 (PAYE) and £108.69 (Self-employed)
- Bank holidays are enhanced – further information will be provided.
What we can offer you?
- Work across all three of our Urgent Care Services.
- Future opportunity to work within the Urgent Treatment Centre at Ipswich Hospital.
- Full training will be provided.
- A familiar working environment, regardless of which Urgent Care Service you are working in.
- Use of SystmOne, giving you full access to patient’s records (subject to patient sharing preferences)
- Full clerical support from the administration team.
- A great team mix of clinical skill which includes, Clinical Leads, Advance Clinical Practitioners and Practice Nurses.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975, and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested? Have questions? Just wondering? Visit GP (suffolkfed.org.uk) to find out more, or get in touch with Katie White – Recruitment Officer on email@example.com< BACK TO VACANCIES