We are looking for a PCN Pharmacy Technician to join our diverse and talented clinical team at Unity Healthcare in Haverhill.
What is the role?
- You’ll work to alongside a team of other clinicians in general practice with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- You’ll be providing support for the management and development of prescribing systems to ensure safe, effective, and quality prescribing within the surgery.
- You’ll support with eConsult (electronic online triage system) administration queries where appropriate.
You’ll join Unity Healthcare- a GP practice in Haverhill which is run by Suffolk GP Federation. Suffolk GP Federation is a not-for-profit, community interest company and our main purpose is to support Primary Care across Suffolk, including support with working collaboratively and at scale.
Is it for me?
We will work alongside the successful candidate to ensure they are sufficiently inducted and trained; there will be regular constructive supervision in place. It is important to us that you feel safe and supported in the role.
- You’d be suited to this role is you have a current GPC registration, and are committed to keeping your clinical knowledge up to date.
- It’s important that you can work well as part of a team aswell as on your own initiative.
- You’ll also need to be able to pick up new IT systems with supportive training from other members in the team.
This is a part time permanent role, with the opportunity to work 37.5 hours per week across Monday – Friday.
What we can offer you:
- A strong ethos of flexible working, to help us maintain (or reclaim) that work/life balance.
- Innovative teams who strive in forward thinking, with a voice that is heard.
- A visible and supportive management team, with operational support that ‘get it’
- Excellent IT teams & support giving us first class equipment and ‘no wait’ responses
- A commitment to personal development, training, and leadership opportunities, with service-managed training budgets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service cover
- Competitive salaries with annual benchmarking
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) on starting, rising to 29 days (plus bank holidays) after 5 years’ service
- Blue light card employer – Access to the discount service with thousands of discounts online and on the high street.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975, and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested? Have questions? Just wondering? Please get in touch with Senior Pharmacist David Strobridge-Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st December 2023< BACK TO VACANCIES