We are recruiting! We are looking for a HPCP registered Podiatrist to join our supportive and innovative team.
What is the role?
- You’ll assess and treat a diverse range of patients who may have complex needs and who are at high risk of lower limb complications.
- You will be working with the team to manage a caseload, and create individualised treatment plans for each patient.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in nail surgery clinics.
You’ll join our Podiatry Service, which is delivered by Suffolk GP Federation. We are a not-for-profit, community interest company and our main purpose is to support Primary Care across Suffolk, including support with working collaboratively and at scale. We also deliver a portfolio of NHS services across Suffolk and North East Essex, including Podiatry, Ultrasound, Diabetes, as well as Urgent Care Services including the Out of Hours face-to-face Service in Suffolk.
Is it for me?
We will work alongside the successful candidate to ensure they are sufficiently inducted and trained; there will be regular constructive supervision in place. It is important to us that you feel safe and supported in the role.
- We will consider both Band 5 or Band 6 applications, and will discuss this with candidates at the interview stage.
- You will need to be a HPCP registered Podiatrist.
- You will need to have regular access to transport in order to support all of the locations the service covers.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of being made permanent. We are looking for someone to work with us Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours a week, however will also consider part time applications.
What we can offer you:
- A strong ethos of flexible working, issued with your own laptop to help us maintain (or reclaim) that work/life balance.
- Innovative teams who strive in forward thinking, with a voice that is heard.
- A framework for support and development of staff.
- A visible and supportive management team, with operational support that ‘get it’
- Excellent IT teams & support giving us first class equipment and ‘no wait’ responses
- A commitment to personal development, training, and leadership opportunities, with service-managed training budgets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service cover
- Competitive salaries with annual benchmarking
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) on starting, rising to 29 days (plus bank holidays) after 5 years’ service
- Blue light card employer – Access to the discount service with thousands of discounts online and on the high street.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975, and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested? Have questions? Just wondering? Please get in touch with Rachel Richardson – Podiatry Service Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22nd December 2023< BACK TO VACANCIES