An exciting vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic Practice Nurse to join our forward thinking practice team. We are looking for an excellent team player, ideally, with a good all round knowledge and Diabetes experience (desirable). We are a training practice for medical students and every team member takes part in their training.
Salary negotiable according to experience. Part Time hours negotiable minimum required 18hrs a week
You will be supported by a wealth of clinicians and administrative staff including GP’s, Nurse practitioners, Healthcare assistants, and Care navigators.
You will be required to:
- Provide primary care nursing services including child immunisations, travel immunisations, cervical smears, wound management, diabetic review, contraception etc.
- Provide timely clinical and culturally appropriate health services (educating patients re lifestyle, using recall and reminder systems etc.)
- Attend clinical meetings and regular staff meetings
- Assist with stock management to ensure adequate levels of stock is maintained for materials, medication and equipment in all treatment and consulting rooms, ensuring no item is past its expiry date and that stock is rotated to minimise wastage.
- Ensure all patient consultations are recorded accurately in the clinical notes. This includes records of both face to face and remote conversations
Informal enquiries to Cathy Leete, Nurse Team Lead on 01728 747101 or email email@example.com
Applications to be made via NHS Jobs.
Closing date – 29th January 2021< BACK TO VACANCIES