Glemsford, Suffolk / £ Competitive / 2-8 sessions per week / Flexible employment opportunities / Medical indemnity paid (pro rata) for Salaried GPs / CQC rated “Good” overall and in all areas (November 2016) / Thriving Pharmacy / Rural practice – 5000 patients
- A friendly and committed clinical team of three Partners, Nurse Practitioner, two Practice Nurses and HCA
- In-house Pharmacist
- A well established and effective administration and management team
- A GMS practice with 5000 patients
- A high QOF achiever with exceptional patient survey results
- A SystmOne practice
- Interested in developing individual special interests
- Located within 90 minutes of London and 45 minutes of Cambridge, in an idyllic rural town
- Looking for a friendly, rural practice from which to offer high quality patient care
- Committed to delivering high quality patient care
- Hard working and driven
- Keen to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Motivated and enthusiastic with ideas fit for the future
Informal visits are warmly invited. Please contact Mrs Sharyn Baldwin, Practice Operations Manager on 01787 280484 or email email@example.com to arrange to come and meet us.
Applications via NHS jobs website.