We are looking for a 6 Session GP to join our thriving and diverse team at Unity Healthcare, Haverhill.
We can offer you:
- A place in a team that is going places. We have turned round a previously struggling practice into one that is now recognised as a success story and were nominated for a NHS Parliamentary “Future Practice” award.
- The opportunity to do something different working with a talented, well developed and motivated multi-disciplinary team within our large training practice
- Working within a model where equal value is placed on opinions of workforce and team meetings to discuss practice wide issues and development with an emphasis and ethos based on sustainable workload and quality of care.
- A generous salary package of £11k per session as well as the expected terms and conditions, NHS pension etc.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development within the practice and Suffolk GP Federation
- An interesting and diverse patient group, in one of the fastest growing towns in the region
- Effective and well-established models of care that can help you provide the level of care that you want to offer your patient
What we are looking for from you:
- An ambitious and positive attitude towards team working, including provision of support and education to the multi-disciplinary team
- A good level of IT skills, and a mindset that is comfortable with the idea of total triage
- Preparedness to use a variety of consultation modalities, including online, telephone, video and face to face consulting
- A sense of humour
- A willingness to share your ideas, and get stuck in with all aspects of practice life
For informal questions or to arrange a visit, don’t hesitate to get in touch with:
Dr David Brandon, GP Clinical Lead on email@example.com
Mrs Laura Lyons, Service Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org< BACK TO VACANCIES