Front Door Streamer
We’re seeking Clinical Front Door Streamers to join our brand new clinically led team of health care professionals to work within the Urgent Treatment Centre at Ipswich Hospital – due to open Summer 2024.
The purpose built, state of the art Urgent Treatment Centre will allow for Suffolk GP Federation and ESNEFT staff to work collaboratively across fully equipped clinic rooms, allowing a true multi-disciplinary workforce. The UTC will provide the new ‘front door’ service at Ipswich Hospital, and will allow for the quick assessment and direction of patients to the appropriate care, maximising the ability to stream patients who would otherwise attend the Emergency Department directly.
Is it for me?
We’ll work alongside our clinicians to ensure they are sufficiently inducted and trained; there will be regular constructive supervision in place. It’s important to us that you feel safe and supported in the role.
- You’ll be a registered health care professional, and will work alongside the rest of the clinical team to provide a welcoming ‘front door’ service.
- You will carry out a short assessment of the patient, and ensure you direct them to the best place for them to receive the appropriate care needed.
- You’ll also be responsible for escalating waiting times, and busy waiting rooms to the appropriate level too.
What will we offer you?
- Competitive pay rates – with enhanced payment for overnight shifts.
- Day / Evening- £33.63 per hour
- Support with undertaking additional training and individual development.
- Protected time for regular breaks
- A place to learn and develop – a new culture which embraces new approaches and supports career development.
- A people focused approach – from recruitment to audits and shared learning.
- A supportive, safe, and inclusive environment. We embrace differences, recognise clinical autonomy, and have visible leadership.
The service is delivered in a way that allows you to design your own rota, to fit around other commitments and preferences. There will be the possibility for casual work on an ad hoc basis or if you’re after something more concrete, the option for contracted shifts on a regular basis. The choice is yours – we want to allow our clinicians to build their own schedule!
You’ll be fully supported by an administration team, senior management, and our rota team to allow you to focus on delivering high quality patient care.
Interested? Want to know more? For further information, or for an informal chat contact UECC@suffolkfed.org.uk or Catriona.McCallum@suffolkfed.org.uk – we’d love to hear from you.
< BACK TO VACANCIES