Suffolk GP Federation manages various community services in alliance with East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust, West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, Suffolk County Council and Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust.
Felixstowe Minor Injuries Clinic
The Minor Injuries Clinic in Felixstowe provides an appointment-only service for:
- Patients with minor injuries.
- Phlebotomy for Howard House patients on Monday – Friday mornings
- Wound redressing’s to support local GP practices and Minor Injury follow up.
- Leg ulcer dressings daily in collaboration with District Nurses including doppler studies as required.
- Minor operations as required by local GP’s – MIC staff assist
Monday to Sunday: 8am – 8pm
Patients in Felixstowe who are suffering from a minor injury should call NHS111 where an on-the-day appointment can be arranged for them, if appropriate.
Appointments can also be booked for patients at any of the town’s three GP practices – The Grove, Howard House or Haven Health – for those who phone or call in at their surgeries.
MIC holds supplies of hearing aid batteries available for patients with NHS hearing aids – they can be collected from the MIC reception.
The MIC rooms also host a variety of other clinics which are provided by specialists (e.g. Rheumatology, Paediatrics, Dietician, AAA screening, Cardiology) but have no direct involvement from the MIC staff.
Felixstowe General Hospital, Constable Road, Felixstowe, IP11 7HJ
Telephone: 01394 337600
Car parking (free) available on site and in local residential area.