Suffolk GP Federation provides a general non-pregnancy related ultrasound service at 13 locations across East Suffolk. In all cases, we provide a local service so patients do not have to travel far.
We hold clinics at the following surgeries:
- Aldeburgh Medical Practice
- Bildeston Medical Centre
- Cutlers Hill Surgery, Halesworth
- Eye Health Centre
- Framfield House Surgery, Woodbrdige
- Grove Medical Centre, Felixstowe
- Hadleigh Health Centre
- Hawthorn Drive Surgery, Ipswich
- Needham Market Country Practice
- Norwich Road Surgery, Ipswich
- Riverside Clinic, Ipswich
- StowHealth, Stowmarket
- Wickham Market Medical Practice
We have introduced various innovations including waiting times of around a week, urgent appointments available in each clinic and reports back to GPs by secure email at the end of each clinic.
Our team consists of six experienced sonographers who are all registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and are members of the Society of Radiographers. Second opinions and audit are provided by hospital radiologists. We also have a team of six administrators.
If you require an ultrasound please ask your GP if you are suitable to attend one of our locations nearer your home. Next day appointments are available in some locations.